Pay by standing order

An overpayment is housing benefit that has been paid to you or a third party on your behalf to which you were not entitled.

Overpayments happen when you have a change in your circumstances from a date you have already received payment for.

To pay your invoice you will need to give your bank or building society the following details:

  • Bolton Council sort code:  20-10-89 and
  • Bolton Council Account number 13919293 and
  • your invoice number