How we can help

We can help if you have a problem such as:

  • your claim has been stopped or sanctioned
  • your claim has been refused
  • you have been asked to pay money back 
  • you have been found fit for work

We can help by:

  • pointing you to other sources of help and information
  • asking benefit offices to explain their decisions
  • explaining the law
  • preparing your case
  • representing you at an appeal tribunal