We can make payments to you if:

  • the tenant is in arrears of eight weeks or more. You or your tenant will need to provide proof of the arrears or
  • the tenant has special circumstances. This may be where the tenant is unable to pay their rent because they are vulnerable or the tenant is considered unlikely to pay their rent. The tenant will need to apply for this.