Changes you need to tell us about

If we pay benefit direct to you, you must tell us changes that may affect your tenant's housing benefit or how we pay you.

Examples of changes you should tell us about:

  • if your tenant moves out
  • if your tenant moves rooms or flats within a building
  • if there is a change in rent charged
  • if someone else moves in

You can also change your bank details and how we pay you. If you change your details for one tenant, they will be changed for all your tenants.

Change my payment details