Appeal a council tax support decision

If you disagree with a decision on your council tax support, you can use the form below to:

  • ask for a more detailed explanation 
  • ask us to look at your claim again. This is called a reconsider

Ask for a reconsider

If you still disagree with our reconsider, or we do not respond to you within two months you can appeal directly to the Valuation Tribunal.

Appeal to the valuation tribunal