Pay online by credit/debit card

An overpayment is housing benefit that has been paid to you or a third party on your behalf to which you were not entitled.

Overpayments happen when you have a change in your circumstances from a date you have already received payment for.

You will need:

  • your invoice reference
  • your credit or debit card details

Make a payment online