Pay at a Post Office or PayPoint

An overpayment is housing benefit that has been paid to you or a third party on your behalf to which you were not entitled.

Overpayments happen when you have a change in your circumstances from a date you have already received payment for.

You can go to any Post Office or PayPoint outlet. You will need to take your invoice with you as it has a barcode linked to your account.

Find your local PayPoint