Make a new claim

You can use this form to claim:

  • Council Tax Support
  • Housing Benefit
  • free school meals and school clothing allowance.

The application is in two parts. The first is a calculator which can give you an idea of what you may be entitled to. The second part is the claim form.

Make a claim