We commission services for groups and individuals in Bolton for education and social care. We work with the Clinical Commissioning Group to ensure health services are in place to meet your health needs.
Most of the services we commission are following assessments of need carried out by our social work teams. If you feel you or your child needs an assessment your first point of contact is:
- for Education – speak to the child’s school
- for Adult and Children’s Social Care – speak to the relevant social care teams
- for Health – speak to your GP
You can find current tenders via The Chest
Market Position Statement
The statement provides intelligence on need, demand and the state of the market, signposting to future commissioning intentions and helping providers inform their business planning.
Please see Current Market Position for further information
- Extra Care Housing 2018-2025
- Technology Enabled Care 2016-2021