Extra help with your council tax
You could get extra help with your council tax if:
- your council tax support does not meet your full council tax liability
- you are affected by any changes to benefits.
- Your income has been affected by the Covid 19 pandemic
To qualify for a discretionary council tax reduction:
- you must be the person responsible for the council tax and
- we must be satisfied that you need financial help.
The scheme is purely discretionary; there is no statutory right to a reduction in council tax.