If you wish to place a site cabin or storage container on the public highway, a licence is required.

The application must be submitted and approved before the placement of a cabin or container.

You don’t need a permit to place a cabin on private land.

Apply for a Site Cabin Highway licence

Our current charges and fees

Further Information

  • see our Code of Practice for the Depositing of Skips on the Public Highway.
  • if you need any more information or advice, or help in completing your application please contact us