You'll need a licence to place and store building materials on a public highway.

The application form must be completed and approved before the placement of a cabin.

You don’t need a permit to place a cabin on private land.

How do I apply?

Please complete the application form

How much will it cost?

View the charges

Further Information

Please see our Code of Practice for the depositing of skips on a public highway.

If you need any more information or advice, or help in completing your application, please contact us