Paying your landlord

If you are a housing association tenant, you can ask us to send payments direct to your landlord.

If you are a private tenant, payments are usually made direct to you.

If you don’t want payments sent to you, there usually has to be a good reason.

Complete a Direct Payments form.

For all tenants, if you are 8 weeks or more in arrears with your rent we can make payments direct to your landlord. You need to tell us.

Tell us you have rent arrears

If you are a landlord and want to request payments direct, you can submit your request online.

Request payment due to arrears