Eligibility for an allocation

If you are not a British citizen or you are returning from a period abroad you may not be eligible for an allocation of a social housing property or other housing assistance.

We may require further information prior to registering your application or when considering an offer or allocation of a property.

When considering an applicant’s eligibility as well as looking at immigration status, we will also consider behaviour such as any relevant criminal or anti-social behaviour and conduct of any previous tenancies eg damage or non-payment of rent.