Bolton Families Information Service
Bolton Families Information Service offers free information on childcare, early education and services for children, young people and families in Bolton. This includes information on a wide range of subjects including:
- free childcare for two year old children
- free childcare for 3 and 4 year old children
- out of school care including before school/breakfast clubs and after school clubs
- parent and toddler groups
- children's activities including school holiday activities
- disabilities and special educational needs
- places to go/things to do
- youth groups.
Please see our guide to choosing quality childcare.
We also have information for anyone wanting to work in childcare or set up their own childcare provision and information about the sufficiency of childcare places in Bolton.
How to contact us
The Families Information Service main helpline is 01204 332170 or you can email us using email@example.com or ask at any Children's Centre in Bolton.
Search for services for children, young people and families on My Life in Bolton.
Addition support can be offered to families of disabled children and young people to access short break opportunities, e.g. leisure activities.