Report a change in circumstances
If your circumstances change, tell us straight away or you will end up paying the wrong amount.
You need to tell us if:
- someone in your household dies
- someone comes to stay with you for a period of time
- someone moves out. You may be entitled to a single person discount
- you change your name due to marriage or divorce or the name on your account is incorrect
- your child leaves school
- you are away from home providing care for someone else
- you permanently go into care or into hospital
This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your bill, tell us.