Report a change in circumstances

If your circumstances change, tell us straight away or you will end up paying the wrong amount.

You need to tell us if: 

  • someone in your household dies
  • someone comes to stay with you for a period of time
  • someone moves out. You may be entitled to a single person discount
  • you change your name due to marriage or divorce or the name on your account is incorrect
  • your child leaves school
  • you are away from home providing care for someone else
  • you permanently go into care or into hospital

This is not a full list. If you think a change may affect your bill, tell us.

Report a change in circumstance