- Sports Reunited is a project which aims to engage families as a whole in sport and physical activities
- deliver incentive schemes to keep families motivated
- train up volunteers and mentor to deliver community activity sessions such as Zumba and Handball
- Sports Reunited has targeted four areas and deliver multi-sport activity sessions in each of these areas for families who wish to become more active in a fun and enjoyable way
- link in with other agencies and organisations such as the NHS to deliver healthy activity holiday programs
- encourage families to take part in activities in parks and open spaces.
Read Sports Reunited's End of Year Review 2015, Sports Reunited's First Year Review 2014 and Sports Reunited's 6 Month Report 2014.
ContactFor more information contact Ian Davies:
Ian.email@example.com 01204 334932 / 07747101706