At times of national celebration, we offer free road closures to those who wish to hold their own street parties, like the ones held in May 2023 to celebrate the Coronation.

Outside these national events, a road closure for a street party would require a standard Temporary Traffic Order application, for which a fee is payable.

See our Traffic Orders page for further details.



Contacting us

Our staff are often out of the office and unable to take calls.

The best way to contact us for all Highways enquiries, is to complete this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.