How to report an issue
If there is an immediate risk to safety such as exposed, damaged or potentially live wiring, please ring us straight away.
- During office hours Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00 ring our Streetcare Hotline: 01204 336600
- Out of hours, over the weekend or on bank holidays, ring Security and Response: 01204 336900
For all non urgent reports including:
- a faulty street light
- a lamp not working on an illuminated traffic sign
- a non-working orange zebra crossing globe (Belisha Beacon)
- a faulty illuminated keep-left bollard
What we need to know
- the street name
- a precise location, for example outside of a house number or a shop name
- the number on the lamp, sign or bollard, usually a black number on a yellow sticker.
- what the problem is
What happens next
- You will be given a case reference number
- We will inspect within 10 working days. The only exception is when there is an immediate risk to safety, in which case we will inspect within 2 hours.