If you’ve noticed a grid, gully or manhole on the road is blocked, or the cover is missing or loose, please let us know.

We will need to know:

  • where it is (street name, nearby house numbers or junctions)
  • what the problem is (eg blocked gully or missing grate)

Report a blocked grid, drain or gully

Sewers and water mains

Please report any burst water mains or sewer problems to United Utilities.

If there is an immediate risk to safety though please contact us:

Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm, ring our Streetcare Hotline on 01204 336600

All other times (including Bank Holidays) call 01204 336900