What is the obstruction?

Type of obstruction Who to contact

A vehicle blocking the road or blocking you from exiting your driveway

Police non emergency number 101

A vehicle with no Tax

Driver Vehicle Licencing Agency 

A vehicle that has been abandoned

Neighbourhood Services

A vehicle parked in a restricted area

Parking Services

Dumped rubbish

Report illegal fly tipping online

Any other obstruction if it is forcing pedestrians into the road or is causing cars to take a dangerous route. Such as:

  • mud
  • illegal signs on the pavement 
  • tree branches or hedges overhanging from a private garden
  • building materials
  • builders skips or scaffolding

Report a highway obstruction

If there is an immediate risk to safety

Call us immediately:

Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm, call our Streetcare Hotline: 01204 336600

All other times, including bank holidays: 01204 336900