Services for those who have served in the Armed Forces

Joint Service Housing Administration Office ceased as an organisation in 2022.

If you have an enquiry about:

  • Your Service Family Accommodation - contact Pinnacle on 0800 707 6000 opt 3 or email 
  • Forces Help To Buy - contact Joint Personnel Administration Centre (JPAC) Helpline on 0800 085 3600 or 0141 224 3600. Email: JPA - contact us
  • Issues with Loss of Entitlement/Notice to Vacate Service Family Accommodation, or if you need a reference for housing, these should be addressed to Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) at this link:


If you are a serving member of the Armed Forces due to be discharged (for any reason), are a family member of serving personnel or a veteran and need help to source accommodation or have other issues, such as health, debt or unemployment, please complete and submit a DTRP Form 2 at the following link:

Defence Transition Services provide holistic support to service leavers who will face challenges before, through and beyond transition.  We provide a safety net of support, smoothing and facilitating access to the most appropriate help and advice available in the wider sectors.  We will support individuals and/or their families from 2 years before, through to two years after transition as necessary.