The cost of living is hitting people hard and Bolton Council, together with its partner organisations have joined forces to help those in need with specific help with food, fuel, and money.
Bolton Council has always offered a wide variety of support services for those struggling with their finances, but as prices continue to rise an increasing number of home owners and local businesses are finding it hard to make ends meet.
WELLBEING HUB MATCHDAY ACTIVITY:
FAMILY FUN AND GAMES
Bolton Wanderers in the Community in partnership with Bolton Council are providing free, family friendly activities and refreshments in the Wellbeing Hub. There will be the opportunity to meet and chat with local organisations to find out how they can support with savings on energy costs, training and learning to access and improve digital skills, welfare and benefits advice, local family activities, help with childcare costs , borrowing and savings products and much more.
Activities & Games - FREE Refreshments - Money Advice
Join us on Saturday 13th January between 12:30pm - 2:45pm, head over to our Wellbeing Hub before KO against Cheltenham Town!
* Wellbeing hub can be located next to the ticket office at Bolton Wanderers Football Club:
Toughsheet Community Stadium
Discounts and offers
- Help for households - Government campaign inc discounts/offers for major supermarkets and retailers
- Helping hand - Greater Manchester Combined Authority
- Cost of living help guide, over 90 ways to save - Money Saving Expert
- Cost of living tips: How to cut energy and heating costs in your home - BBC News
- Reducing your regular living costs - Citizens Advice
- Quick tips to save energy at home - Energy Saving Trust
- The rising cost of living - HSBC
- The cost of living and your everyday finances - BARCLAYS
You may get calls, emails or messages that pretend to be from a government service or energy bill support scheme. If you get a message asking for your personal details (for example, bank details or passwords) this could be a scam!
Report anything you think is suspicious.Find out more