Problems with drainage from your property are the responsibility of the homeowner, landlord or Housing Association.

Any problems with the sewers are the responsibility of United Utilities. For more information please see guidance on blocked drains.

What we do

We have a specialist drainage team who can carry out a range of competitively priced services including:

  • clearing blocked drains
  • undertaking drainage camera surveys
  • carrying out repairs to damaged drains
  • work on septic tanks

For a quote email us or call 01204 336600