If you're setting up your own group, you might want to see us. We've got plenty of books you can borrow. Just register your group by popping into any of our libraries and you can borrow books to read straight away.
Book groups at Bolton Libraries
- Blackrod Library Monday group - meets on the first Monday of the month from 2.00pm until 3.00pm
- Blackrod Library Thursday group - meets on the thirdThursday of the month from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Bromley Cross Library Thursday group - meets on the first Thursday of the month from 11.00am to 12.00 noon
- Central Library Thursday group - meets on third Thursday of the month from 6.15pm until 7.15pm, in the Central Library's fiction area
- Central Library Graphic Novel Reading Group - meets every four weeks from Saturday 11 January 2020 from 3.30pm - 4.30pm in the Reference Room in the Central Library
- Harwood Library Tuesday group - meets on the second Tuesday of the month between 11am and 1pm
- Harwood Library Thursday group - meets on the second Thursday of the month between 6.15 and 7.15pm
- High Street Library Tuesday group - meets on the third Tuesday of the month from 2.00pm until 3.00pm
- Horwich Library Saturday Group - meets on the second Saturday of every month from 2.30pm -3.30pm
- Westhoughton Library Tuesday group - meets fortnightly on Tuesdays from 1.30pm until 3.30pm
Too much choice?
With so many books, how do you decide what you're going to read next? Don't worry, we know a couple of websites you can use to help pick your next book, see our links section. Every library also has a copy of a useful reference book called Who Else Writes like...?
If you're really stuck, or if you just want a bit of a natter about books and reading, talk to a member of staff in your local library.