How we handle personal data
We follow the principles of the GDPR in handling personal data, for example, we will:
- process your data fairly and lawfully, and in a transparent manner
- only collect the data we need for that specific purpose and no further processing is done when unnecessary
- ensure the data we collect and process is kept to a minimum where appropriate
- do our best to ensure it is accurate and up to date. You can help us by telling us about any change of circumstances
- keep it no longer than necessary
- keep and dispose of it securely
We will only share your personal data with other organisations if it is stated at the point of collection, or if it is necessary to fulfil our statutory powers and duties, or to check accuracy, or to prevent and detect crime. We will not share your personal data with other organisations for commercial purposes.
To find out how we process your data for a specific service, please see privacy notices.
We will not use it to market products or services to you without your consent.