Find out what personal data we hold on you

If you want to see information we hold about you, this is called a 'Subject Access Request'.

To make a Subject Access Request, please download and complete the request to see personal information form then email it or post it to the address on the form.

It will help us if you can indicate what information you are interested in, or which department may hold the data. If it is not clear to us what you want, we will contact you and ask for more details.

If you have any difficulty in completing the form, please contact us.