Enquire about an invoice

We charge for some services we provide. These invoices are payable on receipt.

If you think the invoice you have received is incorrect you will need to contact the service which issued it to discuss or dispute the matter:

Service Email Telephone Web
Adult services fiatres@bolton.gov.uk
01204 338632 Adult social care
Allotments allotments@bolton.gov.uk   Allotments
Bolton Cares information@boltoncares.org.uk 01204 331111 Bolton Cares
Building control building.control@bolton.gov.uk 01204 336033 Building control
Business rates   01204 331730 Pay business rates
Commercial waste commercial.waste@bolton.gov.uk 01204 336644 Commercial waste collection
Corporate property services boltonestates@robertson.co.uk    
Council tax   01204 331599 Pay council tax
Disclosure and barring service hrcorporate@bolton.gov.uk 01204 338515 Criminal record checks
Furnished tenancies furnishedtenancyteam@bolton.gov.uk 01204 335266 Furnished tenancy service
Licensing licensing.unit@bolton.gov.uk 01204 336584 Licences and registers
Markets bolton.markets@bolton.gov.uk 01204 336825 Bolton Markets
Payroll   Telephone the switchboard on 01204 333333 and ask for payroll  
School attendance fines schoolattendancefines@bolton.gov.uk   School attendance and penalty notices

You could also get an invoice to repay an overpayment of Housing Benefits you were not entitled to. This section can be contacted on 01204 331660. For more information see paying your housing benefit invoice.