Report abuse

If you are in immediate danger phone 999 or get someone else to phone on your behalf.

Move to a safe place, avoiding kitchens or stairs, and stay near a door for a quick escape. If in doubt, get out.

If the situation is not an emergency, but you still need the police, call 101.