How to apply

To apply for animal related licences you’ll need to complete and return the relevant application form.

From 1 October 2018 new rules apply to animal boarding, dog crèche, home boarding, dog breeding, performing animals, pet shop and riding establishments.

Please read through the conditions and guidance documents before applying.

The licences applications available are:

Animal boarding, home boarding, dog crèche

Dangerous wild animals

Dog breeding

Performing animals

Riding establishment application

Sale of animals

XL Bully

You can and should check who are registered animal licence holders 

Registered Animal Licences