Travel passes for over 60s, under 16s, students and disabled people are managed by Transport for Greater Manchester.

Please see their Cards and Passes webpage for more information.

Children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities

If your child has an education, health and care plan they may be eligible for a free bus pass.

For more information please ring 01204 337102 or email