Due to backlogs affecting all Association of Greater Manchester Authorities (AGMA) using the Spendpro system, there has been a delay in publishing this data over recent months. We expect information to be available from the end of June 2019.
Expenditure over £500 reports
In line with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 these reports will be prepared and published on a quarterly basis no later than the end of the following month.
What does the data show?
- supplier name
- amount of spend
- description of the spend
- the purchasing department.
Costs shown exclude VAT
What is not included in the report?
- sensitive personal information
- payments that may reveal details about an individual
- internal charges between our different departments
All spend data has been reviewed internally prior to publication. Payments to certain individuals and suppliers cannot be disclosed as they are covered by Data Protection Act requirements. Where this is the case, the individual or supplier name has been replaced with the words ‘Redacted – personal data’
How is the data presented?
Data taken each month from our financial management system and currently being published in a CSV format – this lets you copy the data into a spreadsheet or a database.
- data is free to reuse under the Open Government Licence and in accordance with https://data.gov.uk/ Code of Conduct.
- email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will respond within 10 working days
If your query is about a specific item, provide the information below and we will respond within one month
- supplier name