Our Corporate Procurement service have advised that there is unfortunately a delay in processing the £500 spend data due to a recent change to the Oracle system resulting in the original report used for the report to now be obsolete.
Corporate Procurement are working with the Oracle Team to build a new report to gather the required information, which they endeavour to have this information available as soon as possible.
Expenditure over £500 reports
In line with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 these reports will be prepared and published on a quarterly basis no later than the end of the following month.
What does the data show?
- supplier name
- amount of spend
- description of the spend
- the purchasing department.
Costs shown exclude VAT
What is not included in the report?
- sensitive personal information
- payments that may reveal details about an individual
- internal charges between our different departments
All spend data has been reviewed internally prior to publication. Payments to certain individuals and suppliers cannot be disclosed as they are covered by Data Protection Act requirements. Where this is the case, the individual or supplier name has been replaced with the words ‘Redacted – personal data’
How is the data presented?
Data taken each month from our financial management system and currently being published in a CSV format – this lets you copy the data into a spreadsheet or a database.
- data is free to reuse under the Open Government Licence and in accordance with https://data.gov.uk/ Code of Conduct.
- email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will respond within 10 working days
If your query is about a specific item, provide the information below and we will respond within one month
- supplier name