Outbreak Control Plan
As part of Bolton’s response to the COVID-19 crisis we have drawn up an Outbreak Control Plan.
This plan sets out how Bolton will prevent and manage outbreaks of COVID-19 across the borough to enable residents and communities to live safely through the various stages of the epidemic. The first draft of this plan is available details how we will work together with local partners as well as our colleagues at Greater Manchester and Public Health England.
The population of Bolton also has a key role to play in the success of this plan, we must continue to follow guidance by washing our hands regularly, following social distancing guidelines and wearing face coverings as appropriate.
We have seen real progress made by following these measures already, and the continuation of this alongside our Outbreak Control Plan will allow us to manage any local outbreaks and protect each other.
This plan is to protect all of us who live and work in Bolton. If you have any queries please email them to TTCE@bolton.gov.uk by 31 July.
Stay alert, control the virus, save lives
Where to find the latest information and guidance:-
- Latest information on coronavirus: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS information on coronavirus: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Q&A from Public Health England on coronavirus: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
- FAQ from the Cabinet Office: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- The latest travel advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Public Health England’s guidance about coronavirus for health professionals and other organisations: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
This privacy notice describes how the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) will process personal data from venues and establishments to support contact tracing.
Can I get coronavirus advice in other languages/formats?
The government has produced guidance in various formats and languages
Independent humanitarian movement Doctors of the World has also produced advice in 35 different languages