We do not collect personal data about people who browse this website, unless you voluntarily submit your personal details to us via a form or email. If so:
- We will process your personal data within the terms of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and other relevant legislation.
- We will indicate why we are collecting the data
- We will only use the data for the purpose for which it has been collected
- We will only share the data with other organisations if it is stated at the point of collecting the data or if required by law or in order to carry out local authority functions in line with the Data Protection Act
- We will not use your data for marketing products or services to you without your consent
- We will keep your data for the minimum time necessary
- We will respect your rights under the Data Protection Act to access the data we hold about you
- We will keep your personal data securely
- We use a cookie to collect IP address information purely for statistical purposes, in order to monitor the usage of our website. This does not identify you as individual.
When we collect your personal data, we will provide you with how we use your information for each service.