What we need to know

  • you must tell us about any premises you use for storing, selling, distributing or preparing food
  • if you use vehicles for your food business in connection with permanent premises such as a shop or warehouse, you only need to tell us how many vehicles you have
  • if you have one or more vehicles but no permanent premises, you must tell us where they are normally kept