What is it?
Our library catalogue contains details of books, CDs, DVDs and other items held in Bolton libraries. You can use it to reserve or renew books.
You can search for items by author, title and keyword. The search results will tell where the item is being held and if it's available for loan.
Using the My account option allows you to:
- see a summary of items you have on loan
- view a history of items you have had on loan in the last three months
- renew items you have borrowed
- check the status of any reservations you have placed
- cancel 'active' reservations (without incurring a charge)
To access your account, you will need your 8-digit card number and your PIN.
You can use this to request an item not in stock at Bolton libraries. Requested items will be considered for purchase where they are available in the UK, however, we cannot guarantee to buy every item requested.
Items which are not bought may be available to you through our inter-library loans service. You will need to specify whether you are willing to pay the current inter-library loan charge.