Coronavirus support hub
You can contact our support helpline by calling 01204 337221. The opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00am – 1.30pm
Please call the helpline if you do not have a network of family and friends you can call upon for support.
The Team Bolton community of volunteers, partners and council staff are offering vital help to people who need support (including food and essential items such as medication), particularly if:
- you’re clinically extermely vulnerable and have been shielding during COVID-19
- you are self-isolating due to illness (no matter your age)
- you are experiencing financial hardship
- you are experiencing food poverty
Our call handlers will provide advice and tell you how you can best access support. This includes local support for those who are feeling isolated and alone.
The best thing to do is to call us. If you can’t then please use our coronavirus support online form. We’re also providing regular updates on the latest government advice, local service information and what to do if you think you have coronavirus.
If you are a charity or volunteer group and would like to participate in the coronavirus response, please contact Bolton CVS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01204 546055.