Every year we carry out a wide range of consultation about the services that we provide. We seek the views of local residents, businesses, visitors, the voluntary and community sector, and other partners to help us to provide better services and to improve the quality of life in Bolton.
Other ways to have your say
- join eView - Bolton Council’s online consultation panel
- follow us using social media
- watch council meetings
- organise and present a petition
- attend a Community Alliance
- contact your local councillor
Statistical information and data on Bolton's population
For further information on Bolton's population, including a wealth of research and data on the health and wellbeing of residents, please visit Bolton's Joint Strategic Needs Assessment website.