The Local Offer
This section tells you about all the support available for you as a care leaver. We know that it is a big step when you move out of care and start living on your own or with friends.
Just because you are leaving care, or have already left care, we haven’t stopped caring about you. We want to make sure that you feel safe and supported and know where and who to go to for advice and help.
We will continue to listen to your views to make sure the services we offer are what you need.
The support we must give you by law
- A Personal Adviser
- Your right to be heard and taken seriously
- Leaving care before turning 18
- Support to engage in education, employment or training
Other support we offer
- Education, training and employment
- Health and wellbeing
- Participation in Society
- Who can help?
BEEconnected is an app that provides help and advice for care experienced young people throughout Greater Manchester.
The features include:
- List and individual information of local service providers
- Information pages on a range of different subjects
- Entire app available in multiple languages