We have a great range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities that provide access to:
- Approximately 300,000 Boltonians
- 9,000 businesses
- 7,300 council employees
- 15,000 students
- 30,000 commuters
- 7 million annual visitors
Our annual events programme offers some of the best opportunities to showcase your brand to a range of audiences.
Bolton Food and Drink Festival
As one of the UK’s biggest food festivals, Bolton showcases and offers a wide range of food and drink to an audience of over 500,000 over a four day period.
During August bank holiday weekend, the town is transformed into foodie heaven, with live chef demos from a fantastic line up of celebrity and regional chefs, a prestigious gala dinner and over 180 artisan food, drink, arts and crafts stalls.
With a great range of events across the town centre including an exciting children’s and music programme the festival has a growing reputation for excellence.
This event offers both regional and national profile for sponsors and partners, with investments levels starting from as little as £1000.
Interested? contact us.
IRONMAN England weekend
A full weekend of sporting activity in late June / early July bringing thousands of visitors to Bolton with an estimated economic impact of £3.9m.
Bolton has been home to IRONMAN for almost 20 years, and in 2022 the council signed a new deal that will keep the event in the town until at least 2027.
With the developing NightRun evening running event (now with two distances and includes timed 5k and 10k races), the event is open to athletes of all abilities and creates a fabulous atmosphere around the town centre route.
The world’s largest IRONKIDS, then takes centre stage when over 4,000 children and young people head to the town centre to race and finish under the iconic IRONMAN gantry.
And finally, the gruelling IRONMAN event, where over 1,500 elite athletes from the UK and beyond compete in a 1.2 mile swim, a 56 mile bike capped off with a 13.1 mile half marathon.
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities for the fringe activities are unique and offer great profile for the right company.
Out of home advertising opportunities
- Situated in great locations on arterial routes in to Bolton, boundary signs offer a unique way to build your brand in the local community, helping to raise the profile of your product to over 500,000 daily motorists
- We also have the option of roundabout signage. There are 12 roundabouts at key locations that offer a long term way of promoting your business to upwards of 350,000 daily motorists
- Signs are full colour and high impact – giving your company profile 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For more information contact us.
Boundary signage is a great cost-effective channel where you can reach a wide audience, over a long period of time and gain a positive return on your investment.
- 29 signs on all arterial routes into Bolton.
- Perfectly placed to profile your brand as the ‘welcome’ to the borough
- Reach over 700,000 daily traffic flow
- Target local residents, commuters and visitors
- Bespoke design service
Outer boundary partial sponsorship costs £10k for a 2 year deal.
Full signage sponsorship is £25k for a 2 year deal (currently booked to 2024).
- Each site is exclusive to one company for a minimum 12 month period.
- Signs can be sponsored alone, in clusters or boroughwide.
- Locations will display one sign underneath the welcome message.
- All prices include artwork, manufacture, installation and maintenance.
Key locations across the borough have been chosen to host our popular roundabout signs.
At large roundabouts, with significant volumes of traffic, these locations are an effective, low cost way of increasing awareness of your brand.
- Key benefits
- 12 key locations across the borough
- An opportunity to target customers at key locations across Bolton
- Reach over 500,000 daily traffic flow
- targeting local residents, commuters and visitors
- Bespoke design service
These starts from £3000 per roundabout
How does it work?
• Each site is exclusive to one company for a minimum 12 months period.
• Roundabouts can be sponsored alone, in clusters or boroughwide.
• Locations will display one sign.
• All prices include all artwork, manufacture, installation and maintenance.
• The cost is payable in full on invoice or by monthly direct debit arrangement.
- R1- Burnden Way Jnc Aspinal Way (Enterprise Park)- Nr Police station
- R2- Mansell Way Junction with Linkway
- R3- Mansell Way 'Ghost Train' outside Georgia Pacific and Tesco
- R4- Beehive/Chorley New Road (A673/A6027)
- R5- A6 (A6027) Blackrod/Westhoughton
- R6- Crown Roundabout (Horwich) Jnc Crown lane
- R7- Ring Road (Doffcocker) Jnc Moss Bank Way
- R8- Chequerbent - Manchester Road A6 and Park Road A58
- EN R9- A666 Kearsley
- R10- A6 adjacent to M61, Junc 4, Salford Road
- R11- The Spirit of Sport Sculpture, includes more bespoke benefits
Advertising in our quarterly magazine, ‘Our Bolton’, is a cost-effective way of reaching the residents of Bolton.
Popular across the town and an alternative way to target even the hard-to-reach audiences.
• Delivered to every household in Bolton
• 120k circulation
• Produced quarterly
• Informative contents with visually attractive commercial branding
• Full page - £1000
• Half page - £500
• Quarter page £250
Contact us for further information.