- Me Learning is a suite of 150 quality online training courses, purchased by all Greater Manchester councils. Courses are flexible, adaptable and easily accessible and cover a wide range of relevant subjects. A full licence will give an individual unlimited access from April 2021 to March 2022 for £20 or a 3yr licence for £40 uptil March 2024. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From May 2021 we will be able to offer a full range of training courses.
We are required to continue to follow legislation to keep our staff and delegates safe, and need to maintain reduced numbers on courses, improved ventilation, Track and Trace and PPE when required.
Some courses have now moved to Online delivery , using Microsoft Teams- we are continuing to use our well-established trainers and are confident that this method will provide convenient streamlined learning.
We value you as a learner and will update our pages as changes occur.
- Administration of medication - level 2
- Administration of medication - level 2 refresher
- Care certificate - introduction and professional care values
- Catheter care
- Dementia foundation
- Emergency first aid at work
- Fluids and nutrition
- Health, safety and fire awareness
- Hoist and safe use of equipment
- Infection prevention and control
- Mandatory practical refresher - level 2 (moving and handling people, hoist awareness and safe use of equipment)
- Moving and handling people level 2
- Person centred practice
- Pressure ulcer and basic waterlow score
- Recognising and responding to abuse
- Stoma care training
We have a number of online learning platforms that you and your staff may be interested in.
- Me Learning – the New Online Training platform has a wide variety of short courses available. A full licence will give you unlimited access to all courses until March 2021 for just £20 per person. Please email email@example.com for more information
- Moodle - access to Moodle
- MindEd - Mental health support for children and young people. To create your free MindEd account please visit the MindEd website. The three modules are part of the courses entitled 'core content' and are suitable as an introduction/awareness level around mental health in relation to young people:
Introduction to the MindEd content
Normal psychological development
Common problems and first help