Other public services can refer people that may be homeless or threatened with homelessness if they have the applicant’s consent.
Who can make a referral?
- Health services – including accident and emergency, in-patient and all mental health services
- Social care services
- Children’s services
- Prisons (public and contracted out)
- Youth offender institutions and youth offending teams
- Secure training centres (public and contracted out) and colleges
- Probation services (community rehabilitation companies and national probation service)
- Jobcentre Plus
- Greater Manchester Police and registered housing providers have also agreed voluntarily to refer those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness to housing services.
Make a referral
To refer someone who is threatened with or is homeless in Bolton, please complete our online form.