How can I become an apprentice?
You can apply for vacancies through National Apprenticeships Service (NAS).
- Vacancies will have entry requirements and a selection process to go through
- Anyone aged 16 or over can become an apprentice
- You will receive training and work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- They can take between one and four years to complete
- Pre-apprenticeships are available if you don’t feel you are ready for a full apprenticeship course
Please see ten reasons why you should do an apprenticeship for further help.
Apprenticeships in Bolton
Seddon are currently looking for apprentice joiners, plasterers, painters, and plumbers alongside higher apprenticeships and graduate opportunities in estimating and quantity surveying.
Need careers advice?
Speak to one of the Personal Advisors at the Connexions Centre by calling 0800 052 5559 or drop in at The Base, Marsden Road, Bolton BL1 2 PF email@example.com
National Careers Service offers a free service for everyone seeking advice and support on career, job and learning opportunities.
Are you a business looking to employ an apprentice?
We will help you to recruit the apprentices you need, we are committed to helping you find the right person to fit your needs