Right now, our natural environment is facing many challenges including climate change, pollution, biodiversity loss and urbanisation to name but a few.
The Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) want to hear your views to help shape Greater Manchester’s first Local Nature Recovery Plan.
The Nature Recovery Plan will be a blueprint for the future of Greater Manchester’s natural environment and local wildlife. It will set out what needs to be done to restore declining species and habitats, and give nature the best chance to recover. Specifically, the plan will:
- Map the most valuable existing habitats for nature
- Agree priorities for nature recovery
- Help identify where funding is most needed
- Help us sustainably manage and restore nature
- Identify new green opportunities for the city-region
You know what’s needed in your area better than anyone, so let GMCA know what you think so the Nature Recovery Plan makes a difference now and for future generations.
- Closing Date
- 7th March 2021
- Survey Results