What do I do if I want to demolish a building?

You need to give notice to us before any demolition work starts. The building must not be exempt from demolition control.

A copy of the notice should also be sent or given to:

  • the occupiers of any building next to the building to be demolished
  • gas supplier
  • electricity supplier
  • United Utilities