Picture of customer at reception desk

Do you need help to communicate with the Council?

You have a right to request an interpreter (including BSL - British Sign Language) or ask for any other kind of communication support if you are coming to talk to a council officer.

You can ask for an interpreter when you phone or visit the One Stop Shop. Or if you are making an appointment, please tell the person you are coming to see that you need an interpreter, in advance of your appointment.

Every effort will be made to meet your requirements, but if you are not happy with the way the Council communicated with you then you are entitled to make a complaint.

Bolton Council

Telephone 01204 333333
View map

Opening times

Times are displayed in a 24 hour format.

Open Close

Upcoming activities

Upcoming events