Workforce development training programme 2020/2021
We offer comprehensive, high quality training courses to suit the mandatory and essential training requirements of the children’s workforce. The training is open to all staff and practitioners who come under the umbrella of children’s services including:
- early years, private, voluntary and independent providers
- Start Well Centres
- childminders voluntary, community and faith sector
- youth, play and sport
The Start Well Service works with the Early Years workforce and other professionals to ensure the best possible start in life for every child.
HMRC E-learning Courses
Courses for advice and guidance from the Inland Revenue:
- take the first step to finding out about registering for VAT and getting started
- once registered, this e-learning will give more information about VAT
- Me Learning is a suite of online training courses that have been purchased by all Greater Manchester councils. It contains 150 flexible, adaptable and easily accessible courses, covering a wide range of relevant training subjects. Licences cost £60 per person and last until March 2024. We are offering a delayed payment scheme till September 2020. Please email email@example.com.
Start Well Training
How to become a childminder
Download these handy training matrices to record your staff training record or your own personal development plan.
- Training matrix template 1
- Training matrix template 2
- Training matrix template 3
- Training matix template - blank
- Training matrix - childminders