- Me Learning is a suite of 150 quality online training courses, purchased by all Greater Manchester councils. Courses are flexible, adaptable and easily accessible and cover a wide range of relevant subjects. A full licence will give an individual unlimited access from April 2021 to March 2022 for £20. Please email email@example.com.
From May 2021 we will be able to offer a full range of training courses.
We are required to continue to follow legislation to keep our staff and delegates safe, and need to maintain reduced numbers on courses, improved ventilation, Track and Trace and PPE when required.
Some courses have now moved to Online delivery , using Microsoft Teams- we are continuing to use our well-established trainers and are confident that this method will provide convenient streamlined learning.
We value you as a learner and will update our pages as changes occur.
- Administration of medication - level 2
- Administration of medication - level 2 refresher
- Care certificate - introduction and professional care values
- Care certificate - portfolio building
- Catheter care
- Dementia foundation
- Emergency first aid at work
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fluids and nutrition
- Health and Safety in the Workplace - level 2
- Hoist and safe use of equipment
- Infection prevention and control
- Mandatory practical refresher - level 2 (moving and handling people, hoist awareness and safe use of equipment)
- Moving and handling people level 2
- Person centred practice
- Pressure ulcer and basic waterlow score
- Principles of Manual Handling - level 2
- Principles of Risk Assessment - level 2
- Recognising and responding to abuse
- Stoma care training
We are pleased to announce our new Mental Health training program. Please follow the links below to learn more about each course and email LearningandDevelopment@bolton.gov.uk if you would like to book on any of them.
- Five Ways to Wellbeing is a one hour introductory workshop that explores the '5 ways to Wellbeing' and introduce the training pathway that will be available for staff to support many aspects of wellbeing and mental health.
- Connect 5 is a three session programme that is created to upskill non mental health staff to understand and address mental health issues within their everyday practice.
- Living Life To The Full - builds on helping people learn how to improve how they feel when they are feeling low or stressed.
- Mental Health Awareness is designed for anyone intersted in developing their awareness of mental health and well-being.
- Mental Health Champions is for those who support others, and to help recognise signs and symptoms of mental health issues.
- SafeTALK - suicide awareness.
- What causes well-being to dip - helps to increase well-being in yourself and your co-workers.
- Mental Health First Aid (2 day) - this course is currently fully booked. However, if you would like to receive information on any future mental health and wellbeing training courses, including Mental Health First Aid for Adults, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Death, Dying and Grief in the Age of Covid and Beyond - gain a deeper understanding of loss, grief and bereavement in adults.
- MindEd - Mental health support for children and young people. To create your free MindEd account please visit the MindEd website. The three modules are part of the courses entitled 'core content' and are suitable as an introduction/awareness level around mental health in relation to young people:
Introduction to the MindEd content
Normal psychological development
Common problems and first help
Team Teach - aimed at Bolton Foster Carers