Me-Learning is the online learning platform that has up to 130 online courses, whether you want advice about GDPR, leading a meeting, customer service or dealing with loss or bereavement. Me-Learning enables learning at a time, pace, and place to suit you. Courses are flexible, adaptable, and easily accessible and cover a wide range of relevant subjects.
A full licence will give you unlimited access to all courses until March the 31st 2024 for just £25 + VAT per person. To request a Me-Learning license, please complete the Me-Learning request form.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moodle is a free e-learning platform that offers the following courses to the adults’ workforce.
- Safeguarding Adults
- Introduction to the role of Childminder
- NCSC's New Cyber Security Training
- Modern Slavery
- Elective home education
- GM i Thrive
We offer a full range of training courses.
Some courses have now moved to online delivery, using Microsoft Teams - we are continuing to use our well-established trainers and are confident that this method will provide convenient streamlined learning.
We value you as a learner and will update our pages as changes occur.
- Administration of medication - level 2
- Administration of medication - level 2 refresher
- Adult Social Care Induction
- Care certificate - introduction and professional care values
- Care certificate - portfolio building
- Catheter care
- Dementia and dementia care
- Emergency first aid
- Fluids and nutrition
- Mandatory update - blended refresher (previously known as moving and handling people, hoist awareness and safe use of equipment)
- Person centred practice
- Pressure ulcer and basic waterlow score
- Recognising and responding to abuse
- Stoma care training
We are pleased to announce our new Mental Health training program. Please follow the links below to learn more about each course and email LearningandDevelopment@bolton.gov.uk if you would like to book on any of them.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is a two day face to face workshop, featuring powerful audio visuals, discussions and simulations.
- Five Ways to Wellbeing is a one hour introductory workshop that explores the '5 ways to Wellbeing' and introduce the training pathway that will be available for staff to support many aspects of wellbeing and mental health.
- Connect 5 is a three session programme that is created to upskill non mental health staff to understand and address mental health issues within their everyday practice.
- Living Life To The Full - builds on helping people learn how to improve how they feel when they are feeling low or stressed.
- Mental Health Awareness is designed for anyone intersted in developing their awareness of mental health and well-being.
- Mental Health Champions is for those who support others, and to help recognise signs and symptoms of mental health issues.
- SafeTALK - suicide awareness.
- What causes well-being to dip - helps to increase well-being in yourself and your co-workers.
- Mental Health First Aid (2 day) - New Dates! for those who wish to be nominated as a Mental Health First Aider.
- Bet You Can Help Now - Gambling Related Harm (GRH) and the associated issues.
- LGBT+ Awareness - one day training course
- MindEd - Mental health support for children and young people. To create your free MindEd account please visit the MindEd website. The three modules are part of the courses entitled 'core content' and are suitable as an introduction/awareness level around mental health in relation to young people:
- Introduction to the MindEd content
- Normal psychological development
- Common problems and first help
Join us for a free 2 hour mindfulness session run by a qualified counsellor: Mindfulness Session Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite
We now have an e-brochure with all courses and details.