Who can apply?

People who rent a house cannot apply directly. If you rent, whether privately or through a housing association, you will need written permission from the landlord.

Owners of properties which have previously been managed by Bolton@Home will need to gain permission by visiting TechnicalAdviceOwnerOccandBoundaries@boltonathome.org.uk or phoning 01204 328000 during normal office hours.