What is the definition of environmental information?
- the state of the elements of the environment, such as air, water, soil, land, fauna (including human beings)
- emissions and discharges, noise, energy, radiation, waste and other such substances
- measures and activities such as policies, plans, and agreements affecting or likely to affect the state of the elements of the environment
- reports, cost-benefit and economic analyses about the environment
- the state of human health and safety, contamination of the food chain
- cultural sites and built structures (to the extent they may be affected by the state of the elements of the environment)